25 August 2008

Monday Evening and end of summer vacation....

While summer isn't officially over yet, it is for me. It's back to work tomorrow. While I am awfully glad that I'll be back to having a bi-weekly paycheck again; I'll miss the fairly care free days of summer. No more sleeping in or staying up later than usual. What I'm concerned, ok worried, the most about, is will I still feel like doing all the sewing and painting and other crafting that I've been doing this summer. Or will I be too tired to. Hopefully not, 'cause I have enjoyed being so creative this summer. And I think that I feel so much better when I can be creative.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom to two grown sons. I am owned by 3 cats and 1 dog. I love chocolate but lately I've been cutting back on my chocolate love...and I've been drinking tea and exercising. Yeah, I miss chocolate but my jeans fit me better.