15 November 2008

My contribution for Doll Quilt Swap #5


Doll Quilt Swap #5
Originally uploaded by emhlt
It's a really dreary day here so getting a decent picture was harder than it usually is. I like taking my pictures outside where I can get lots of natural light. I think that there's a setting or something on my camera for inside or night pics. Guess I'll have to go through the owners manual again....sigh.
This is my finished doll quilt for DQS #5. I really like it and would be happy to keep it if it weren't being sent to my swap partner. Hope she likes it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom to two grown sons. I am owned by 3 cats and 1 dog. I love chocolate but lately I've been cutting back on my chocolate love...and I've been drinking tea and exercising. Yeah, I miss chocolate but my jeans fit me better.