18 January 2009

Ready to be mailed....


January's S.T.U.D.
Originally uploaded by emhlt
Here is my S.T.U.D. doll quilt all finished and ready to be mailed on Tuesday when the Post Office is open again. Sure hope my swap partner will be happy with it. I like it very much and would like to keep it; which is how I decide if a something is good enough to be given to someone. I have to admit that the binding gave me quite a lot of problems and I'm not exactly sure why. I put the binding on the same way that I have on every other quilt that I've made; but this one was harder than it should have been. Mmmmm.....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom to two grown sons. I am owned by 3 cats and 1 dog. I love chocolate but lately I've been cutting back on my chocolate love...and I've been drinking tea and exercising. Yeah, I miss chocolate but my jeans fit me better.