26 February 2009

Newest quilt for a swap


Newest quilt for a swap
Originally uploaded by emhlt
I forgot to take a picture of this little quilt after I finished hand stitching it and before I sent it.. In my opinion this picture doesn't do it justice. The lighting wasn't right and the color I chose to photograph it against was all wrong and ..... oh well, live and learn.
I really hope that my partner likes it. I realize that lime green or whatever you chose to name this color isn't everyone's cup of tea; but I love it and couldn't resist using it. If she hates it I'll offer to make her another one.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom to two grown sons. I am owned by 3 cats and 1 dog. I love chocolate but lately I've been cutting back on my chocolate love...and I've been drinking tea and exercising. Yeah, I miss chocolate but my jeans fit me better.