17 August 2008

Sunday afternoon

Last night I made such a cute little catch it all from a pattern I got from Bee Creative Studio. Says right on the front of the pattern that it's quick and easy. Took me a little more than an hour to finish it and of course it's not perfect, but, I finished it!!!! Yay!!! Pictures to the left.
At our house right now we have a company here that's removing all the junk that we've gathered over the years. You know broken lawn mowers, debris from a home improvement projects, broken tv's, microwaves, all the stuff that our son left in our garage when he moved to Texas and the list goes on and on. Now maybe we can use the garage for its intended purpose.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom to two grown sons. I am owned by 3 cats and 1 dog. I love chocolate but lately I've been cutting back on my chocolate love...and I've been drinking tea and exercising. Yeah, I miss chocolate but my jeans fit me better.