03 October 2008

Friday Evening

The end of a rather long week. I haven't felt well at all this week. Doctor's appointment next week. See if we can get to the bottom of this.
I'm sitting here watching Iron Man with my family. My son insisted I watch it with the family for "family time." The movie isn't too bad so far.
I still plan on sewing at least a little bit this weekend. Tomorrow I've got a PocketBook Party to attend. I doubt that I'll be up to staying too long. But I have no doubt that I'll have a good time while I'm there.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom to two grown sons. I am owned by 3 cats and 1 dog. I love chocolate but lately I've been cutting back on my chocolate love...and I've been drinking tea and exercising. Yeah, I miss chocolate but my jeans fit me better.