02 October 2008

Thursday Evening

Well, it's been a few days since I've posted but, I haven't been idle. Unfortunately I don't have photos to prove it but that doesn't change the fact that I've made two purses and given them away. I cut and sewed up a pair of flannel pj bottoms, leopard print. Makes me giggle every time I look at them and they are very comfy. I cut out another pair of pj bottoms from lavender flannel. Haven't sewn them up yet but I will before the week is done.
I found this really neat site called http://www.swap-bot.com/ and they have tons of different kinds of swaps and I signed up for two. The first one which I'll be sending out tomorrow was for 5" charms of 20 different fabrics. Each swapper gets 2 partners. The other one is for a handmade fabric heart and my contribution for the swap will be finished this weekend probably. And then finally, I signed up for a doll quilt swap. That one is going to be fun. Although I am a little nervous that I won't measure up as a swap partner. But I'll get over it and have fun.
All in all a fairly productive couple of weeks. Hopefully the next couple of weeks will be just as productive.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and a mom to two grown sons. I am owned by 3 cats and 1 dog. I love chocolate but lately I've been cutting back on my chocolate love...and I've been drinking tea and exercising. Yeah, I miss chocolate but my jeans fit me better.